Floral themes are so popular right now! These floral letters are a beautiful addition to any baby shower table decor, and as an added bonus, you can use them in baby’s room after the party is over. They are super easy to make and can be completed in just a couple of hours!
Supplies needed to make Floral Letters:
8″ Paper Mache Letters (I used these from Hobby Lobby.)
Acrylic Paint (I used this one from Hobby Lobby.) You can also use spray paint, but I prefer to paint it by hand.
Small Craft Paintbrush
Silk or paper flowers
Hot Glue gun
- Start by removing all UPC stickers and scraping any residue. You shouldn’t use water on these because they’re paper, so carefully removing the sticker by hand is best.
- Paint the Letters with your paint color of choice. While the letters are drying, make sure they aren’t sticking to the surface you’ve laid them on to dry. I prefer poster board because it doesn’t stick to the letters.
- When the letters are completely dry, you’re ready to glue on the letters. Lay out each letter so you can do all of them at the same time.
- Pull apart the flowers so you can layer them on top of each other. I used a few different types of flowers but layered different kinds to create dimension and texture. Take your time with this step and go slowly, layering one petal at a time on each letter until you’re satisfied with the outcome.
- You can add pearls, glitter, beads, and more to give it a little sparkle. I kept it off of this particular one because the theme of the party didn’t call for it.
There you go! A beautiful DIY floral letters project for a sweet baby shower, a birthday party, or just for bedroom decor!
Until next time, ya’ll!